Lynch Construction was founded by George and Anna Lynch in 1945. Today, we’re owned and operated by brothers Henry, Mike and Johnny Lynch, with over 35 years experience each. Located in Greenbrier County, our hardworking, blue collar, family-oriented company serves vast areas of West Virginia and Virginia.
From simple tasks to large scale earth moving, Lynch Construction is prepared to take on any project. Neither rugged terrain or poor weather conditions prevent our team from getting the job done on time and under budget.
Repeat business, word of mouth and dependability continue to be hallmarks of our client-focused reputation throughout the community and construction industry.
Our operators, foreman and tradesmen are always experienced and safety oriented. Safety is not only a top priority for our employees, but for those working around us. Whether it’s other contractors or the public, our focus is safety first. Clients on both large and small projects expect low incident rates and an in-place program with a working drug and alcohol policy.
- Member of Contractors Association of West Virginia
- A+ Better Business Bureau Rating
- West Virginia and Virginia Licensed
- Government Contractor
- The Greenbrier Sporting Club Development: 25 Miles of Road and 550 Home Sites in White Sulphur Springs, WV.
- Boy Scouts of America: Upper Mountain Bike Project, Range Sports Project, Storm Drainage and Utility Installation.
- New River Community and Technical School Headquarters in Beaver WV.
- Aviagen Turkey Site Development.
- White Stick Force Main, Beckley Sanitary Board in Beckley, WV.
- CSXIP Site Utilitie in White Sulphur Springs, WV.
- Raleigh General Office Complex in Beckley, WV.
- The Greenbrier Casino: Excavation and Utilities in White Sulphur Springs, WV
- Cinema 8 Theatre: Site Work and Utilities in Lewisburg, WV.
- Dominion Power: Maintenance Contractor in Virginia.
- First Energy (Mon Power): Maintenance Contractor in Southern WV.